Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Up from Under an Avalanche of Yarn

OK.  I can breathe a little now.  The shop is up and running.  My employees are great. I would die without them.  I have even had a day off  (Easter).  Most of the old stock and most of the new stock are out.  I even finished a shrug for my sister -- based upon the Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande Pattern, but I knit it in Schaefer Yarns Elaine in the Coretta Scott King colorway.  Now doing the same shrug in variegated baby alpaca for mom.  She picked out the yarn at the grand opening.

There's the big news.  We had the grand reopening of Ewe and I on Saturday.  It was my father's birthday.  Sunday, was Easter.  This was a tough weekend for all of us.  We have my mom staying with us for the week helping with the girls who are off from school.  Keeping her busy is the main objective.  With an 8 year old and a five year old, that shouldn't be a problem.  

Maybe, I'll remember to take picture next time.


No comments: