Monday, March 3, 2008

Well, I've been a bit busy

As many of you know, I am in the process of buying Ewe and I, a long-standing knitting and yarn shop here in the Philadelphia area.  Well, last week we moved from the Bryn Mawr location to the new location in Narberth.  Prior to the move, I was suffering from delusions.  You know the kind -- sure we can pack up a knitting store, take inventory, install a new POS system and unpack it (while the contractors are still painting) in four days and be open on March 1.

Okay.  I was on drugs.  

We opened, partially, yesterday.  

Some of the stock is out. We're getting there, but I haven't had a day of less than 18 hours in the last two weeks.  

I'm very tired.  I'm going to pour more coffee and put more yarn in the inventory system.

No comments: